Friday, August 14, 2009

Our wedding day pictures. More to come!!

These are some pictures I wanted to share of our wedding day. DIY items: note the champagne flute my bridesmaid is holding--we DIY'd the base with red, silver, pearl beads wrapped around. We made all the flowers, we diy'd the candles on the head table. We made the bouquets and wrapped tulle rolls around them in a french knot trailing style, I made all the corsages, it was fun! I can't wait to post diy video's of how I made these!!! More pictures will follow!








































































































3 comments:

  1. Look at my wedding cake! Look at the bridesmaids and groomsmen figurines on the stairs. I really really wanted this. I had such a hard time finding them. Finally after many a nights I found them at http://www.sugarcraft.com/catalog/wedding/bridesmaids.htm

    You can get bridesmaids in any color of the rainbow! And the prices can not be beat!!! Great qualtiy. Fast shipping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like those bridemaids things for stairs of the cake. thanks for that link. What a pretty wedding. maybe we will use red instead of black and white for our wedding. we have a while yet. I love this blog, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elated to know about DIY wedding help services. Last week, attended my best friend’s wedding which was arranged at one of exotic wedding venues Los Angeles. They did amazing arrangements for this wedding and really enjoyed a lot.

    ReplyDelete